11/30/09

The Big Phat Weight Reveal - Week 14

Week 14 Numbers Game:
Weight: UNKNOWN - I refused to get on the scale this morning due to bloating.
Lbs Lost this week: UNKNOWN
Lbs gained this week: UNKNOWN
Lbs Lost thus far: 16
Lbs still needed to lose: 34+19
Desserts consumed: 2
Starbucks Cookies: 1/2 gingerbread molasses
Peanut Butter by the spoon: 2
KM walked: Didn't keep track
Gym Dates: 3 - and I ran on the treadmill a lot, not walked.
Zumba Classes: 0
Booty Camp Classes: 0
BodyFlow Classes : 0
Glasses of Shiraz: 1 Bottle for the entire week (personal trainer said I could still have some wine)
Poutine: 0 - wanted it bad last night but refused
Mimosas: 0
Emotional Breakdowns: 2 (did you read It's All Relative?)
Excuses: A few....

Ok, so I am not weighing myself today. I will weigh myself tomorrow night at the gym. I could do it Wednesday in the morning at the gym also- I like the scale there.

Anyway, that is all for today.

Blog Soon,
PFF