3/2/10

Bitch.

Finally. A woman of my word. Yesterday I said that I will come back tomorrow and let you know how the first day of the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels was, and here I am. Oh ya, I did it.
Yes. I did the full 20 minutes. With warm up and down I believe it is more like 27 minutes, but really, I am not bitter about it or counting really at all.
The outcome? I am in a little bit of pain. I didn't use the weights, otherwise, I am sure I would be in a lot more pain. My arms, my legs, even my back a little bit hurt. I enjoy the part when she talks about dying. I love the punching and I love the squats - those are my favourite parts if I had to choose a favourite part. Everyone in the video have abs of steel so I am a far cry from that...I think 30 Day Shred plus walking again will definitely help me get back on track. All in all, Jillian is a little bit of a Bitch, but I like it. She is tough and I was only on Level 1. I will do this level the rest of the week and then attempt level 2 next week.
For the rest of the day yesterday, I ate a lean cuisine for dinner and I ate an apple and dried mango in the afternoon. I had a fat free chocolate pudding as a 7pm snack and that was it for the day - other than lots of water.
Day 1? Not to shabby and I got through it and did what I said I would. That feels great. Today, Day 2, I had some dried mango, I had a fat free cranberry muffin from Starbucks with a tall non fat no foam latte. I am about to eat an apple. I should be able to get through today - but no guarantees. The only guarantee is that I am trying and will do my best - which is a lot better than what I have done over the past few months gaining everything back.
I have no idea what I will have for lunch and I am working the game tonight so I will want chocolate or chips but I will drink water. I just have to figure out what I will grab for dinner so I can eat at a reasonable time.
Anyway, sorry this is so short and low fat, but tonight I doubt I will exercise - I was thinking of doing the walk after work but I may be too tired and my ipod isn't charged at all. Tomorrow after work I will either a. go to the gym b. go for a walk or c. do Jillian again....I guess we will know tomorrow when I blog again.
I am going to try to keep this up to date.
Blog soon,
PFF