10/27/09

The Big Phat Weight Reveal Week 9 - Part Deux

Week 9 Numbers Game:

Weight: 201lbs
Lbs Lost this week: 2
Lbs Lost thus far: 18
Lbs still needed to lose: 32
KM walked: 13km - since last night :)

As promised, here are my numbers. I am shocked since I barely exercised...but hey, look how close I am to the 1's! I walked last night, as much as I didn't want to. I remember Dr. Mike used to say to me that you can say you don't want to go, but follow it with "but I am going to go anyway". So last night, my walk is dedicated to Dr. Mike - who I really really wish was still here to talk to. I miss him. A little update on this....I am on a waitlist for another one, so we will see in two months what happens. I did find an office, and I had an appointment with one, but I looked his name up and he was charged with sexual misconduct with a patient two years ago and lost his license for 6 months - needless to say, I cancelled.
As for tonight, walking with Charmaine so that will be fun! Walking without my ipod last night was difficult, but I got through it. I walked by someone's house that was fully decorated Christmas style - no, not just the outdoor lights that were left up from last year, the tree and decorations are up already, plus the cards from last year posted for people to see. There are some seriously ridiculous people out there....it isn't even November yet....I love Christmas, and I get very excited with the first snowfall - and yes, I am going to see a Christmas tree and decor in New York in 38 sleeps - but come on people - Toronto? Christmas on October 26th? Ridiculous.
Coming up this week? My take on Christmas - may the food frenzy begin....
Blog Soon,
PFF